Plum - Save Money and Invest
Description of Plum - Save Money and Invest
Plum helps you save money and invest, even when you’re not thinking about it.
• Connect your bank so Plum can analyse your transactions and adapt to your spending
• Small amounts are automatically set aside without leaving you short for what matters
• The money is set aside in your Plum account, where you can create extra Pockets and assign goals
• You control how much you save with Moods ranging from Shy 🙈 to Beast Mode 🦁
• Make saving fun with Plum’s 52 Week Challenge or Rainy Days Rule
• Personalise your Plum account, create Pockets, and assign goals
• Withdrawals are processed in 24hrs (typically under 5min)
• The best rate is reserved for Plum Plus, Pro, and Ultra subscribers
• 0.25% AER available on Plum Basic
• Easy Access Interest Pockets are covered by the FSCS, and provided by Investec Bank
• Make sure you don’t get ripped-off on household bills, like gas / electric, broadband or insurance
• Plum will let you know if you're overpaying, and can switch you to a new supplier in seconds ⚡
• Give your money a health check with our Diagnostics tool to see where you could save more
• With Money Maximiser, Plum stores money in your savings account for as long as possible, then provides a weekly flow of cash back to your linked bank to cover spending
• Create your profile in minutes to start investing in a Stocks & Shares ISA today
• Plum investments can be fully automated and it’s quick to get started
• You can choose from our carefully selected range of funds (so you don’t need to pick individual stocks) 🤯
• Options like ‘Tech Giants’ or ‘Slow & Steady’ mean you can personalise your investment portfolio
• The funds are professionally managed portfolios containing a combination of many shares and bonds
• The theory is that by diversifying and spreading risk, if one company in the portfolio performs badly it should only affect a small part of your overall investment
• You decide how you want to split your deposits between investments and your savings Pockets
• Plum investments are designed to be intuitive with transparent fees*
As with all investments, your capital is at risk.
• Earn up to 6% cash back when you shop through our app (incl. Asos, eBay, Trainline, and Hotels.com)
• We support biometric security (face & fingerprint ID)
• Any sensitive data we hold is stored using symmetric cryptography (AES)
• We use 256-bit TLS encryption to communicate with our servers
• Our customer support team are available 7 days a week
• We never share your data with third parties without your consent
Plum is a trading name of Plum Fintech Limited. Plum is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 836158). Investment services are provided by Saveable Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 574048).
*Here’s a detailed breakdown of our investment fees:
• From £1.00 per month subscription fee for Plum Plus (first month free)
• 0.48% annual average fund management and provider fee‡
• No hidden transaction or trading costs
• No withdrawal fees or limits
‡ This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.06%–0.90% fund provider fee, depending on the specific investment fund(s) you choose.
All fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.